Secure Defense Consulting® Inc. was founded in 2008 by Michael Bush.
Michael Bush is certified as an Industrial Security Professional by NCMS, Inc., a non-profit professional society. It provides certification to experienced security professionals who pass a rigorous examination covering the NISPOM, Executive Orders, federal directives, and other matters essential to the proper operation of a cleared facility’s security program. Our Principal Consultant, Michael Bush, is certified both as an ISP by NCMS, Inc. and as a Physical Security Professional (PSP) by ASIS International.
Prior to founding Secure Defense Consulting®, Mr. Bush served as a Facility Security Officer and the Security Manager of a SCIF for two of the nation’s major defense contractors.
To advise and assist our clients Mr. Bush draws on his decades of experience and training in:
- Conducting internal investigations
- Facility and personnel security clearances
- JPAS, DISS, NISS, and SWFT
- Classified documents and materials
- Intrusion detection, physical security, and access control methodology
- Operations Security (OPSEC)
- Information systems security and related NISPOM and DCID requirements
- Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) security
Secure Defense Consulting® is a full-time, year-round consultancy. In a typical month we spend considerable hours keeping up on the latest regulations, procedures, and developments in this field.
Rather than offering one-size-fits-all products and solutions, we provide services tailored to each client’s unique needs. We offer remote or on-site service nationwide.
While other consultancies have come and gone, Mr. Bush is proud to have established Secure Defense Consulting® as the premier consultancy in this specialized security niche.